Thursday, December 11, 2008

++ Same Old, Same O l d

Well, today was pretty much an eventless day..

Not much happened, not much to say..

Hey! take a look at that! I rhymed, hahaha~!

~~~

Lessee, todays been pretty much an average day for me. Although Lately, I've found that my life is slowly turning into one of them dull, boring monotonous ones where all I ever do is work, sleep, eat and breathe. Nothing really exciting ey? I don't know, maybe I have to just endure this for a while. It's pretty much all I want to do right now anyway. I want to work my ass off during this long break before uni so I'd have a fair amount of money in my savings when uni does start. Well, that is to say that I DO get into uni in the first place.

Anyway, it was pretty much a regular day at work, nothing special. But gosh, I can't believe how boring it can get. Not saying that I'm not happy that I am working there in the first place, it's just that sometimes it gets so boring that I find it hard to concentrate on my job. "What IS your job?" you ask. Well, sit down kids, it's time for a little 101 class on the daily-life of Othman.

I work for this training organization (I'll leave the name undisclosed for privacy issues.. sorry folks D= ), and I pretty much do odd jobs here and there sometimes. Things that need to be done, like; filing, putting student info into the company database, putting training packs together, yadda-yadda. But mainly, I've been doing a lot of corporate designing for the place. You know, brochures, adverts, posters, logo designs, business cards and even websites. It's something that I actually quite enjoy to be honest.

The reason I actually got this job in the first place is because of my older bros that work(ed) here. Yup, the oldest bro, Y-niisan, used to work here as senior manager. He left for Japan, and his friend took over. And then he left for Sydney for family, so my other brother, I-niisan, took over for him. Because of that, I-niisan has given me this job just so then I can earn a little money and get some good work experience.

Lucky right? =D

So anywaiz, now I work here and I'm getting some really good experience for jobs that I might take up when I'm a little older. Plus, I'm also quite happy with the amount of money I'm saving up in the bank~ ;D

But yeah, even with that said.. work can get repetitive and really boring. Almost fell asleep on my desk. I JUST saved myself from slamming my forehead on the table hard just as I was about to doze of into nap-land. I guess I didn't have any reservations booked over at unconscious-ville yet.

~~~

So I guess that sums up what I did today..

Nothing exciting right?.. Well get this, I had 2 sticks of garlic chicken for lunch too!

..

Didn't help?.. bah, well build a bridge and get over it.

That's me xDD

- OverDose

No comments:

Post a Comment