Wednesday, December 17, 2008

++ Better Late Than N e v e r

Gosh, I've been soo busy these past few days

Finally can take a breather

Let's see if I can summarise it all in this one post

~~~

Ok, so I've been reallyyy busy lately. That's why I haven't blogged about myself recently. Gotta catch up, so less talking and more doing!

Well, three days ago, that was my last post. Since I've talked about most of that day, let's talk about something I didn't mention. THE SHOPPING! =DD

Haha, well, I only bought two music albums, but it was still funn. I bought Kanye's "808s & Heartbreaks" and T-Pain's "Thr33 Rings".

I never thought I'd buy Kanye's album, but I thought it'd be good. Some of the songs on that album ARE addictive and DO get stuck in your head in a good way, but I hope that it's nothing more than just a 'concept album'. Having just ONE album like this is fine to me, but anymore than that and Kanye's off my list of favourite artists, period.

T-Pain's album is quite good actually. I've wanted to buy that album for a while now, and since I had the chance I thought I'd grab it. I absolutley love his "Chopped N Skrewed" song, one of my favourite songs and really does show T-Pains producing talent. He's gotten a lot of crap for using the Auto-tune, people keep on questioning his credibility because of it. But this song really does show what he can do and no one else can't at the moment. Other songs of note are his other two singles, "Can't Believe It" and "Freeze". Also, "Therapy" with Kanye is kinda hynoptic to me, it gets stuck in my head. Another really really good song is "Change", one of my favourites actually, next to "Chopped N Skrewed", it also show T-Pains talent to make songs. It's different to his other songs as it's more of a ballad and meaningful one. I'll keep it short and say that the rest of the tracks are okay so far, might have to have another couple listen throughs to get more thoughts on the other songs.

Anyway, so the next day, it was my brothers second last day at our home before he flew off. The day was busy because we organized a BBQ for him. So a lot had to be done. Apart from that, nothing much else happened. That pretty much took up my whole day.

Yesterday was an eventful day. First, I had work to go to. Woke up at 7 in the morn to get ready. Work was the same stuff. But we had to leave early that day and pick up Y-niisan from home to send him to the airport. Before that, our boss (as in the boss for us 3 brothers, hahaha) organized a nice lunch for Y-niisan. It was the first time they had the chance to catch up. My boss really is a good man, he's helped out family out so much, especially us 3 brothers. He's given us good jobs and never doubted us.

After the lunch, we sent Y-niisan tot he airport. Him and his wife are heading back off to Japan for another year or more. I already miss him, but that day was a little more tolerable than when he first left to go to Japan last year. He should have arrived back in Japan by now.

So, from there, made a pit-stop back at work before my bro dropped me straight off at the shopping centre to watch a movie with my cousin and her friends. Embarrassing to say, but we watched Twilight. Blame it on her, hahaha. Sorry girls, it's not really my 'type' of movie. We ate out a little after that too. It was pretty much 2 guys and 5 girls, a little awkward since I was introduced to two of the girls just that afternoon. Haha, but they're all cool.

Got home and I was soo damn tired. Didn't do much else before changing and heading off to sleep.

Anywaiz, that brings us to today. I've got shopping plans with a friend of mine. So I guess I might blog about that later tonight or tomorrow.

Until then.. I'm off to get ready, he should be here soon.

~~~

Good to finally get those days off my back, haha

Only recent update now is...

I need to find the other sock... where'd it go >____>

- OverDose

1 comment:

lamah. said...

Busy person eh ?
psshhtt

Post a Comment