Saturday, December 13, 2008

++ Just Keep F i g h t i n g

Bah, another late night tonight..

I think it's become a habit for me to sleep so late at night.

Or maybe it's 'cos I'm blogging too much? Bahahah

~~~

I was told yesterday that I had to work today by my brother, so I wasn't expecting to see the time was 10am when I woke up. Yesss! A day off work!! Things were looking good for me from the beginning. I didn't feel like waking up at 7am to get ready for work today, because I was pretty much dead throughout the day when I did that yesterday.

So anyway, I was enjoying my eventless day at home, relaxing about doing absolutely nothing worth noting. Hopped on the computer to flick around on the internet. By about 11:30, my mum called my mobile to make sure that I was awake and not still in bed, asleep. Then, right after I hung up, the home phone was ringing. It was my brother, he told me he forgot his briefcase at home and that he was coming back to pick it up so I could come with him to work at the office today.

NOOOooo!! T___T

And I was starting to enjoy my lifeless day too!.. D=

Bah, so I ended up having to go to work today. Same story as last time, cept I was less tired because of the couple extra hours of sleep.

Finally, when I got home, Y-niisan (eldest brother) was finally home from his 3-day mini-vacation. I was pretty tired, so I just decided flopped myself onto the couch and took a little nap. Afterwards, I went onto my computer again and signed onto msn.

Strange, but lately a lot of my friends have quite a few problems that they've had to deal with recently. It's becoming a trend or something.. but it's a bit upsetting to see people you care about having to go through things like this, so as a friend I always try my best to help them out a bit. I try my best to give them my support, and try to give them some appropriate and helpful advice. It's a bit mixed when I say this, but I enjoy helping people out when they need the help. I say its mixed because I don't like seeing my friends in a situation where they need to 'ask' for help in the first place. Also I say that because sometimes the problems they have affect me way too much. I try to get myself so involved to help them from their problem that it starts to feel like I have the problem, and then it becomes more about 'me' than about them.

Nonetheless, I always try my best to cheer up my friends.

I've heard from my cousin and a couple of my own friends that I'm a good person to have a 'talk' to. Apparently I give good advice..
Haha, I don't know, I just say whats on my mind most of the time.

Bah, anyway, after a few talks with a couple friends of mine, I decided to head back to my Nocchi drawing and touch it up a bit. Spent about 30 mins to an hour on it. Just fixing up bits and pieces. Like I said before, it's slowly getting there.

I guess that's pretty much all I have to say today. It's 2am now, my usual 'sleep' time lately. Bahaha, it's definitely becoming a habit...

~~~

Sleep, sleep, I'm so sleepy =___=

Why did I decide to blog so late at night?

Gah, I'm getting too addicted to it I think x___x

- OverDose

No comments:

Post a Comment