Saturday, December 13, 2008

++ Legs Aren't Meant To Be Used For W a l k i n g

Today was nicee =DD

In a way, it was fun to do something together as a whole family.

Shame that it involved a lot of walking...

~~~

Today, I woke up to all this commotion in the house. It was 10:30am.. 10:30AM!!! So early =___x

LOL

Nahh, I thought I'd have a little sleep in, but I wanted to know what was going on. I got up and went to ask my mum what they were in a rush for. Apparently they all wanted to go shopping together. They didn't even bother telling me about it! D=

Bah, in the end, I told them I wanted to come along. So I had to quickly get ready and then we were off. It was a nice day out with my two brothers, my mum, my sis-in-law (heh) and my other bros girlfriend. We pretty much did some random shopping around some different places. Apperently my family absolutely enjoys discount stores. Hey, not like it's a bad thing, it's just that the ones they go to are like big-ass warehouses that you need something like a golf-cart to navigate properly.

It was kinda fun though, cos it seems my sis-in-law (heh) also seems to enjoy discount stores. Haha, my brother told us that one time, when they were shopping at one in Japan, he decided to go home early but she wanted to continue shopping so he went home first. She ended up coming back about an hour later..

I guess she'll fit in just fine with us cheap-asses ;D
Heh..

Anywaiz, after that, we went home to relax a bit before my bro, Y-niisan, wanted to head off to play soccer with a couple of his old buddies and catch up with them. So I had to keep his wife company and go walk around Fremantle with her for a bit. It was nice, cos I never really got to talk to her much and get to know about her better. She's really nice, I like her =]

I'm glad my bro married her.

So yeah, I was pretty much dead tired at the end. Leg's felt like they got run-over by a steam-roller multiple times. I needed to sit down.

And that brings me here.

~~~

I log onto msn, and what do I see?

A couple loser friends!

Heheh, nawww, I love ya's! ;D

- OverDose

1 comment:

lamah. said...

Discount stores?
Haven't done that for ages D:

oooh , I feel sorry for those friends you call losers !! D: ahah

Post a Comment