Wednesday, December 31, 2008

++ Never Can Say G O O D B Y E

Okay so, I've been on hiatus?

Too lazy, too busy?

Hahaha I think I've just been a fatass these past few weeks, BAHAHAH.

~~~

Back to blogging. A lots happened since my last post. Letsee, my bros gone back t
o Japan, bought some new PS3 games that me and my bro surprisingly got addicted to, been going out a bit here and there, attended a billion weddings, works out for the season and shop SHOP SHOPPPING, hahaha I don't know where to start?

Well I've been neglecting my blog, not because I have nothing to say, but more like the exact opposite where I have WAY too much I want to say. I sometimes have too much to say that I feel less motivated to start writing an entry 'cos it'll just take up WAYY too much of my time. So I guess I gotta learn to start making shorte
r blog entries.

Anywayz, moving on. I've pretty much summarised my days since my last post up there ^^^^^ so yeah, lets just move onto 2 days ago and yesterday. 2 DAYS OF SHOPPING =DD

YAY~

So Monday shopping was.. well, pictures speak loud
er than words, so heres what I bought! =DDD
First up is the shirt and sunnies I bought. Also a jumper in there cos I needed a new one anyway. I find that buying jumpers in summer is cheaper than buying them in winter. More people want jumpers in winter, so shops hike up the prices to get more money out of people. PFFT AND YOU CALLING ME DUMB FOR BUYING A JUMPER IN SUMMERR! DDD< style="color: rgb(255, 102, 102);">A nice pair of aviator-esque looking glasses. Needed a new pair since my old ones almost busted.

AND THEN, THE BUY OF THE DAY~
-drumrollllllll-TADA~!

I BOUUGHT ME A NICE PAIR OF CHUCKS <333

A pair of white leather Converse shoes.
OH I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A PAIR, and i gotta love post-christmas salesss. Hahaha, today was a real bargain, though I won't get into specifics in prices. BUT OMGSH, SOOOOOO HAPPY WITH MY SHOES.

INFACT,
I wore them the next day when I went shopping againn.

Tuesday I wasn't really expecting on doing anything, but I ended up going shopping again...
since I'd already spent most of the money in my wallet the day before, I didn't really buy much. I actually intended on buying a few birthday presents for a couple of my friends since I had enough money anyway.

So first thing I ended up buying was two nice pairs of khaki pants. I already own one pair, but needed to get me some more hahahah. Next up was shopping with my other friend for her birthday present. My cousin came along aswell, so the 4 of us walked around a bit looking for something to buy her. In the end, we decided that we should head out to the city if we wanted to look for a birthday present for her. Maybe some other day then? =/

After that, me and my friend split with the two girls and
headed back to my place to play some games. He stayed at my house from 2:30 until 10:30. We ended up playing Fallout for the PS3 for 7 hours, hahahaha. Had the biggest headache after that...

Anywayz, I think I'll end it there..
byee~!

~~~

Today's the 31st of December.

End of an eventful year.

2008, I'll never forget you~! ADIEU~

- OverDose

No comments:

Post a Comment