Wednesday, December 31, 2008

++ Almost F O R G O T

One quick entry.

I forgot to mention something.

And might aswell make a new post for it =DD

~~~

So that friend I was shopping a birthday present for on Tuesday gave me a little present for a reason that I have no idea of. She told me about it the other day, but she was finally able to hand it to me yesterday.

She got me the Hugo Boss Pure fragrance that came out in April this year.
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

I LOVE IT ALREADY x]

Which pretty much makes me want to buy her a present THAT MUCH MOREE.

Also, today marks the final day of 2008. A lot has happened this year and I've seen a lot of growth in myself this year. I'll definitely never forget this year. So many memories made.

I hope 2009 brings just as much too.

See you all next year~

~~~

And just because I won't be seeing everyone at midnight tonight...

HAPPY NEWW YEAR~!!

Hope everyone has a good one x]

- OverDose

No comments:

Post a Comment