Sunday, January 31, 2010

++ I N S O M N I A

そしてこれにつづく...

~~~

Damnnnn I think I've picked up a really strange/bad sleeping habit. Can't get to sleep anytime before 3:30-4am anymore hahahaha. Just check the time I posted this article. HAHAHA!

Also, hoping the two of them really like my presents! D:
Glad I was able to buy present no.1 in time to make her feel better. Though present no.2 may arrive a day or two late.. But I hope she likes it when she gets it in the mail! o:

Thought I'd just post something here since I haven't in a long while! (:

P.S. If ya didn't know, most of the titles to my blog posts before this are titles to songs I listen to hahaha. Just a random fact lol. I'll also continue this trend in future posts. Btw, Insomnia is a Craig David song from his Greatest Hits album ;D

~~~

...この醜い脳裏


No comments:

Post a Comment