Tuesday, February 10, 2009

++ Back to What You K N O W

Just a little update

Not much really happened

But let's see where this gets us
~~~

So after this whole convention and artist alley thing happened, I've pretty much been drawing everyday. I want to get back to how I used to draw, not necessarily the technique but the familiarity i had. I used to be able to pick up a piece of paper and sketch happily what I had in my head, but now its a bit harder than that. I'm getting a bit rusty, I hope. I mean, I technically haven't been drawing for a half a year and a bit on paper, so of course I'd expect something like this. Too much digital i think.

Anyway, not much else worth noting happened, except working a crap-load. Ugh, it's getting a bit much lately, but I'll cope with it.

Hmm, let's end with a little "25 random facts about me" thing a friend gave to me:

1. Most important thing in my world is my family. Friends are family too!

2. Music and drawing are my life, dancing is my wife.

3. My favourite colour is red.

4. My goal is to own a multi-million dollar earning company.

5. There's only four people I'd turn gay for in this world; Usher, T.I., Robin Thicke and Me! (No I'm not gay you ASS)

6. I'm a deep thinker. I can spend days thinking on the most random of things; from what I want to eat tomorrow, to how life began.

7. My mind is creative, it's just that my hands don't listen.

8. I learn new things everyday. Even the smallest of things can give the biggest of lessons.

9. Still misses Japan.

10. Sometimes I think I'm too smart for my own good.

11. I'm only doing this cos I'm THAT bored.

12. I wait all day, then I wait all night.

13. I'm soft and smushy on the outside, but on the inside I'm a mother fucking killer.

14. I keep a lot of things to myself, A LOT.

15. I never show how pissed I really am. I always stay happy, even on the shittest of days.

16. I've always craved to get into a fight. I sometimes feel like I just want to fuck someone up.

17. You don't want to see me when I'm angry.

18. If I ever get angry with you, you really must've done some fucked up shit to get me that pissed.

19. In my whole highschool life, I've only ever been truly pissed at someone once. Every other day I spend smiling.

20. I forgive people easily. The person I was pissed at that one time during highschool, I forgave the next day, we good buddies still =]

21. When it comes to friends and family, I always remember things to the littelest thing. When it comes to school, I forget the minute I walk out the class.

22. I used to have a lot of dreams when I was younger. Nowadays I hardly ever get one.

23. I'm an aspiration type of guy. I always make goals and do my best to obtain it.

24. I love cats! But, I'm also allergic to them... T__t

25. I'm glad that this things over and done with =D


OKAY ANYWAY, I'm now honestly thinking I should delete this later. HAHAHA


~~~


Haha, that wasted too much of my time

I could've done something more useful to me

Well, I'ma go shower now anyway

- OverDose

No comments:

Post a Comment