Saturday, January 31, 2009

++ Whatever You L I K E

Hopefully this will be a short one

If not, then I guess I still got a long way to go

But I'll get there... WITH MY NEW LAPTOP!

~~~

Yeah that's right, I got a new laptop! Yay, hahaha. I bought it yesterday. I got it using the scholarship money I'll be getting from the university I'm going to. But since I don't have that money just yet, my bro has gone and paid for it initially. I'll pay him back as soon as I get the money in the bank.



Oh yeah baby! The Lenovo SL500. A nice little business/multimedia notebook thats just good enough for me.

I don't play any games on my computer and only really use it for my designs and artworks, so I'm really happy with what I have!

Haha, it feels good to be typing away from the couch on a little make-shift table infront of the television. So comfortable, compared to the rock-hard, old-ass chair I used to sit at on my computer table. The piece of shit computer still sits on the same table at the moment, I don't think I'll be doing anything to it at the moment. I'll just keep it there and use it whenever I'm not using the laptop. But I don't know when that'll be, I'll be on the laptop most of the time now.

Ahhh, today I just stayed at home, a comfort I'm lacking a lot lately. Just to sit back and chill with a bit of music while surfing the net or whatever. I was just lying down on the couch with the air-con blasting away from above on full blast. Oh it felt so good.

Oh, and tomorrow, I'll be going to the local anime convension for the year with my cousins and a couple friends. I'm gonna be buying quite a few things, mainly artbooks/manga or anything art-related since thats what I'm mostly into. I can't wait to see what stuff is going to be there. Maybe I'll get some photos?

Well until then, see ya.

~~~

Lessee, my budget for tomorrow

I think it'll be around the $200 mark

Maybe that'll be too much? Hahah. No, it IS too much hahaha

- OverDose

No comments:

Post a Comment